Thank God for such wonderful friends!!!!!!

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Monday, May 3, 2010

WhAt A dAy

Whew!! What a day...........As I move my way toward my classroom......Well, I used to have the feelings where, I was so excited to go into the class and see all my friends, and actually "enjoy" learning. Over the past few weeks, I absolutley dread walking into that class! And it's not that I don't like school, because I honestly do(even though I'm not doing so good!). It's just 1 thing, or many more that people just HAVE to say to ruin my day, and it works! It kills me, it really does, I'm tired of having to put up with it, I mean when I get home, I have held everything all day, and I just let out all the tears. It hurts! I feel like I'm sinking/failing at everything! And I know it's not the right attitude to have, but honestly thats how I feel! I feel like.................I have no place to go and let all my feelings....or emotions as I should say...out! I'm waiting for the day where God will send me a good friend, an encourager, a person who has faith, hope, and lots of love! And He has sent me soooo many good friends, and some go, but the GREAT ones stick by me forever, and I thank them for that! I just need someone to.............to lead me to the right path....but that is my choice, and only I can choose it!):

My faithful(sometimes a pain) sister will be graduating May 25,2010 at 8:00 pm! Wow, what and where have the years gone!Espically, the years when we actually got along! But I do love her! She will be attending North Greenville University! But I think she will be staying at home, unless she changes her mind!Well I best be going, Mom calling! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!

Me and My Dad Going Snorkling

Me and My  Dad Going Snorkling